Time stood still
.....she was waiting for me to say something... The toughest words in my life..words that just wouldn't get uttered. But my baby was waiting and i had to say it... Do this for her. For my Angel.i had to tell her to go.... To move on to her happy place.could there be a happier place for her than ours? Could she be happy anywhere else, Ever???
But i had to ...so I did .I had my Angel breathe her last in my arms i told her to go .go my bacha go to your happy place.....
Two years and millions of tears later now I have mustered courage to write to talk and open my wounds.. To say I miss her I love You Angel Paenjal like I love aanuu....You will always remain my baby .And
Now that I have given myself the freedom to think back on those two years , I also think what did I do so wrong to loose her thus!
She came to us as my daughter's third birthday gift from her maternal aunt.We were ecstatic about the bundle of joy we had .She blessed us for the next four and a half blissful years and took away all pain and sorrow and went her way after much suffering.
I wonder why such selfless acts are met with so much pain.I wonder why her going was necessary? I wonder what was the purpose of her short life ?was it to make us experience the joy she brought with her? Was it the lesson of life we had to learn from her? Am still searching and wondering.maybe someday like her ,i too can be an inspirational end or maybe she taught me to live in an inspired way......
.....she was waiting for me to say something... The toughest words in my life..words that just wouldn't get uttered. But my baby was waiting and i had to say it... Do this for her. For my Angel.i had to tell her to go.... To move on to her happy place.could there be a happier place for her than ours? Could she be happy anywhere else, Ever???
But i had to ...so I did .I had my Angel breathe her last in my arms i told her to go .go my bacha go to your happy place.....
Two years and millions of tears later now I have mustered courage to write to talk and open my wounds.. To say I miss her I love You Angel Paenjal like I love aanuu....You will always remain my baby .And
Now that I have given myself the freedom to think back on those two years , I also think what did I do so wrong to loose her thus!
She came to us as my daughter's third birthday gift from her maternal aunt.We were ecstatic about the bundle of joy we had .She blessed us for the next four and a half blissful years and took away all pain and sorrow and went her way after much suffering.
I wonder why such selfless acts are met with so much pain.I wonder why her going was necessary? I wonder what was the purpose of her short life ?was it to make us experience the joy she brought with her? Was it the lesson of life we had to learn from her? Am still searching and wondering.maybe someday like her ,i too can be an inspirational end or maybe she taught me to live in an inspired way......


No comments:
Post a Comment