There were times when i thought people were right,
There were times when i felt i could not fight,
When the pangs made me weak and i couldn't figure out who to seek.
I knew i had to be strong
Coz i could not do wrong
I knew it would be a while, before i could really smile.
It was then i relied on you
You stood strong for us two.
You brought me to reason added to my life a new season.
A season of trust, a season of faith, no decisions were now made in haste no emotion of mine would ever go waste.
I have seen the worst ,lived through my nightmares first.
Seen that , been there done that
Ego rubbed in brought to mat...
But thanks to you i stand head held high,
Ill never forget what you did till i die ...till i die.

No comments:
Post a Comment