Wednesday, January 28, 2015

wandering wonders!!! i think therefore I am...


Sometimes I wonder why? I wonder why we say everything happens for the best..i wonder why the bloodshed...i wonder why some who should live leave ? I wonder why the heart bleeds ..i wonder why the cruelty? I wonder why the unfairness..i wonder and i reply...there's no method to his madness!!!
We just be brave and trudge along to hopefully a better tomorrow?? I wonder!

A friend replied:

I wonder too.. wise men say it's to do with cause and effect of past lives...but in the present we are ignorant and don't understand it..so best is to be good ...do good and make the present beautiful..future will take care of itself..Take away is if everyone takes the responsibilty of being good..the world can get transformed and be a better place to live in...if the world doesn't. .atleast we should do our bit.what say Aps??These questions will never have answers... we just need a major paradigm shift..in our thoughts words and actions.

Kavita well said, i tell her, but...the sad part is we keep looking for answers...who's to tell what the right direction is.God is there everywhere...so which direction? We be good ....we always grant others...we add to our good deeds...we do our bit....but to what end? I wonder!!!! Who makes the shift kavita?.... Aimlessly our soldiers die ...and we sit cozy...thankless humans all...what's the good in that i wonder? Agreed no answers but why, i wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment