Been a long summer .... and still will be ... been a long time and still will be... missing my time.... and still willl ..... misssing life .... still will . when will the journey cease when will my moment arrive ... when will i stop a while ... when will i breathe and smile .....
Seems like ages since i laughed , seems like ages since i shared a smile ... no friends , no family not even acquaintances .... No partner ..... no neighborliness, no room mates ,no one alive ?
where have I come to?what can i now do ? am i doomed this life of pain misery and loneliness or will i find some one who will be mine someday mine ?
morbid miserable thoughts shroud my life ,my heart is like torn apart by a knife .... have i stopped thinking ? have i stopped living , have i stopped breathing , have i stopped being .......
I think , therefore , I Am???
Seems like ages since i laughed , seems like ages since i shared a smile ... no friends , no family not even acquaintances .... No partner ..... no neighborliness, no room mates ,no one alive ?
where have I come to?what can i now do ? am i doomed this life of pain misery and loneliness or will i find some one who will be mine someday mine ?
morbid miserable thoughts shroud my life ,my heart is like torn apart by a knife .... have i stopped thinking ? have i stopped living , have i stopped breathing , have i stopped being .......
I think , therefore , I Am???
No comments:
Post a Comment